9.2 Standardized Information Is Reported
The requested data is standardized and consists of essential information that can be analyzed to determine what events could, or did, lead to a damaged facility. This means that collected data includes damage information, downtime, and near misses. All stakeholders submit the same damage, near miss and downtime data via simple answers and check boxes. (Refer to Appendix C for example form)58
- API/AOPL Voluntary Accident Tracking Initiative
- Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control/Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Florida Sunshine State One Call
- Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications and Energy
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Pennsafe Bureau, Department of Labor and Industry
- Tennessee One Call System, Inc.
- Tierdael Construction Company—General Contractors
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Pipeline Safety
- Virginia State Corporation Commission