9.3 Identify the Noncompliant Stakeholder
It is important to identify the noncompliant stakeholder (facility owner/operator, excavator, locator, or 811 notification center) so that this group can be targeted with education and training. It may not be necessary to pinpoint the names and addresses of the offenders for the purpose of improving the damage prevention program.
- API/AOPL Voluntary Accident Tracking Initiative
- Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control/Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Florida Sunshine State One Call •Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications and Energy
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Pennsafe Bureau, Department of Labor and Industry
- Tennessee One Call System, Inc.
- Virginia State Corporation Commission